Thursday, January 27, 2005

Another day...

Listening to: DJ Tiesto - Adagio for Strings
Well now the semester has really kicked off. Just recently we had a quiz in Autofeedback Control, solving a very ugly second order circuit:




Ugly ain't it? Can't wait to hit mechanical systems next week...whoopee (and I didn't take vibrations). I aced the quiz, at least, although I gave the wrong units for the natural frequency. The TI-89 gave my answer in units of 1/s or Hz, even though the real answer is radians per second (which radians is also unitless).

Listening to: Cosmic Gate - The Wave

I decided to go ahead and take Advanced welding (which hopefully at the end I'll be a certified welder), and for that class, we're manufacturing an exhaust pipe running from a desiel generator (constructed last year as some group's captstone senior design project) to a catalytic converter nearby.

No comments: