Saturday, January 29, 2005

New Look!

I adjusted the template quite a bit, from what you can tell, I severly altered the background (making it solid black instead of the white it had earlier), added a picture of my school's training ship at night (its a really neat shot, for the full picture click here. I also adjusted the template for the haloscan commenting feature.


Update 1: It appears that changing the template only affects new posts, so the old posts still have the blogger comment on their "item page". It is a little hard to explain, but when you click on the sidebar for "recent posts", the post comes up and its my old template. Apologies.


Update 2: Just to test the trackback ping feature for Haloscan, I pinged RobertLindsay's new post on his blog (he just added Haloscan) using the Wizbang! standalone Trackback pinger.

No comments: