Saturday, February 19, 2005

Playboy Interview with Kid Rock

Yes, I have a subscription to Playboy (and yes I do actually read the articles, you perverts!)

In the most recent (March 2005) issue, they interview both the Rock and Kid Rock. Playboy is known for its own views regarding Bush (they're liberal as hell), so this one question they asked Kid Rock was obvious. Kid Rock's response, however, was priceless:

I won't necessarily always agree with the president, but I'll support him and stand by him. To be honest, I'm not educated enough to speak about it, and I don't think any of these other motherfuckers are, either. I'm pretty sure Janeane Garofalo's and that chick from the dixie Chicks' educations don't stretch that far. Look up Condi Rice's or George Bush's education, where they went to school. They've been doing this shit their whole fucking lives, while we've been out dicking around with guitars, entertaining people. Fuckers in Hollywood who want to use the camera to be like, "Guess who I'm fuckin' now?" and "Oh, stop the war!" - all that shit just makes me sick. It really makes my stomach turn.
Sometimes you just can't say it better yourself.

No comments: